- Gold IRAs
- Coin Catalog
- History of Gold
What analysts are saying
- Steve Forbes "A return to the gold standard by the United States within the next five years now seems likely, because that move would help the nation..." Human Events: "Forbes Predicts U.S. Gold Standard Within 5 Years" (5/11/2011)
- John Embry - $100.00 (no period cited) "We haven't even really seen money start to significantly flow into hard assets... it's going to have an outsized impact on the price [of silver and gold.]... King World News (July 2011)
- Doug Casey - $5,000 (by end of 2013) "Gold could hit $5,000 an ounce in the next couple of years, as paper currencies in the United States, Europe, and Japan drop in value..." Mineweb (03/2011)
- Tom Fitzpatrick - $100.00 (no period cited) "While the high so far this year was at the same level as the peak in January 1980, we are not convinced that the long-term trend is over yet." Bloomberg (July 2011)
- Hal Lehr - $2,000 (in 2011) "Gold, which reached a record on May 2, may surge a further 30 percent by  as investors seek to protect themselves from 'economic uncertainty'..." Bloomberg (5/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $250 (no period cited) "...silver prices could reach as high as $250 per ounce before the silver bull finally stops running." Commodity Online (May 2011)
- Robert McEwen - $5,000 (by end of 2015) "Gold is a favored asset relative to equities and other assets. In times of financial stress, you have people going towards precious metals and hard assets..." CNBC (4/2011)
- Dr. Stephen Leeb - $200 (by August 2013) "My guess is that 24 months from now, that silver coin you are holding that you bought for $35 or $40, you are going to see a $200 tag on it." King World News (August 2011)
- John Paulson - $4,000 (in 3-5 years) "Gold prices could go as high as $4,000 an ounce over the next three to five years, as the U.S. and U.K. flood the money supply." Wall Street Journal (5/2011)
- David Morgan - $75 (no period cited) "The next leg up [for silver] could take out the $50/oz. level after a few tries and then not look back until establishing a new nominal level of $65/oz. - $75/oz. Silver demand is growing for both industry and as an investment." The Gold Report (August 2011)
- Jim Sinclair - $5,000 "Looking for a major upturn in gold as soon as June and targeting $5,000 as a longer term objective." Mineweb (5/2011)
- Charles Oliver - $50 to $100 (next few years) "...the long-term story for precious metals is still very firmly intact." Reuters (May 2011)
- Christopher Wyke - $2,000 (by 2012) "Gold has been going up for the past ten years, but we think gold is going to continue to rally over at least next five years..." Professional Advisor (3/2011)
- Louise Yamada - $2,000 (in next year) "Gold looks fine as it is moving to a new high. Gold remains in a structural bull market that was initiated in 2002." King World News (3/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $86.75 "An important metric to understand and watch is the silver-to-gold ratio. It tells you how many ounces of silver it takes to buy one ounce of gold..." Silver Price Forecast" (12/2/2010)
- Mac Slavo - $50.00 "Based on just the supply/demand equations, the price of silver should continue to rise and approach its historical silver-to-gold ratio..." Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold" (12/31/2010)
For years, smart money investors have agreed that gold is an important part of a diversified portfolio. Gold is the ultimate global currency-asset. It is the purest form of money, and the oldest, most durable wealth-preserving asset on the planet. Governments can't devalue it or compromise its power as the soundest form of money in existence. It has no debts, no board of directors, no politicians or central bankers that can alter its value. That's why gold has survived every economy history has ever witnessed, and preserved our purchasing power over a span of some 5000 years.
In addition to offering portfolio diversification and a recognized safe haven asset with intrinsic value, physical gold is one of the few investments that you can control and hold in the palm of your hand.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET STARTED BUYING GOLD
Call United Gold Direct at 1-888-502-3222 to speak with an expert to learn more about the types of gold available and request our free Investor's Kit
Decide which metals class is right for you or allow United Gold Direct to build you a "Fully Diversified" portfolio including various types of gold and silver coins that will be tailored to you based on your overall goals.
Choose one of the following investment choices:
- Metals insured and delivered directly to your door
- Metals insured and delivered to Delaware Depository with Self Directed IRA Services as the custodian for an IRA or 401(k) transfer, rollover or new IRA account.
- Both options "A" and "B"
DELIVERY & HANDLING METHODS
United Gold Direct delivers precious metals registered insured USPS mail and United Parcel Service. The packages are tracked and recorded every step of the way. A customer signature is required upon delivery. All deliveries are fully insured. Actual shipping charges may apply.
United Gold Direct offers various third party storage facility recommendations upon request. Most of our clients prefer to take control by taking physical delivery of the metals in order to store them away at a trusted local bank or perhaps at a safe place at home.
To pursue your order, United Gold Direct offers several payment options. We accept:
- Bank Wire (Most effective)
- Cashier's Check
- Personal Check (up to $10,000)
Bank Name Comerica Bank
Bank Address: 2915 Townsgate Rd, Westlake Village CA 91361
Bank Telephone: 1-805-381-4500
Credit To: United Gold Direct, LLC
Address: 2945 Townsgate Rd, Ste 200, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Ref: UGD ACCT #
Call 1-888-502-3222 to Get Started Today.