- Gold IRAs
- Coin Catalog
- History of Gold
What analysts are saying
- Steve Forbes "A return to the gold standard by the United States within the next five years now seems likely, because that move would help the nation..." Human Events: "Forbes Predicts U.S. Gold Standard Within 5 Years" (5/11/2011)
- John Embry - $100.00 (no period cited) "We haven't even really seen money start to significantly flow into hard assets... it's going to have an outsized impact on the price [of silver and gold.]... King World News (July 2011)
- Doug Casey - $5,000 (by end of 2013) "Gold could hit $5,000 an ounce in the next couple of years, as paper currencies in the United States, Europe, and Japan drop in value..." Mineweb (03/2011)
- Tom Fitzpatrick - $100.00 (no period cited) "While the high so far this year was at the same level as the peak in January 1980, we are not convinced that the long-term trend is over yet." Bloomberg (July 2011)
- Hal Lehr - $2,000 (in 2011) "Gold, which reached a record on May 2, may surge a further 30 percent by  as investors seek to protect themselves from 'economic uncertainty'..." Bloomberg (5/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $250 (no period cited) "...silver prices could reach as high as $250 per ounce before the silver bull finally stops running." Commodity Online (May 2011)
- Robert McEwen - $5,000 (by end of 2015) "Gold is a favored asset relative to equities and other assets. In times of financial stress, you have people going towards precious metals and hard assets..." CNBC (4/2011)
- Dr. Stephen Leeb - $200 (by August 2013) "My guess is that 24 months from now, that silver coin you are holding that you bought for $35 or $40, you are going to see a $200 tag on it." King World News (August 2011)
- John Paulson - $4,000 (in 3-5 years) "Gold prices could go as high as $4,000 an ounce over the next three to five years, as the U.S. and U.K. flood the money supply." Wall Street Journal (5/2011)
- David Morgan - $75 (no period cited) "The next leg up [for silver] could take out the $50/oz. level after a few tries and then not look back until establishing a new nominal level of $65/oz. - $75/oz. Silver demand is growing for both industry and as an investment." The Gold Report (August 2011)
- Jim Sinclair - $5,000 "Looking for a major upturn in gold as soon as June and targeting $5,000 as a longer term objective." Mineweb (5/2011)
- Charles Oliver - $50 to $100 (next few years) "...the long-term story for precious metals is still very firmly intact." Reuters (May 2011)
- Christopher Wyke - $2,000 (by 2012) "Gold has been going up for the past ten years, but we think gold is going to continue to rally over at least next five years..." Professional Advisor (3/2011)
- Louise Yamada - $2,000 (in next year) "Gold looks fine as it is moving to a new high. Gold remains in a structural bull market that was initiated in 2002." King World News (3/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $86.75 "An important metric to understand and watch is the silver-to-gold ratio. It tells you how many ounces of silver it takes to buy one ounce of gold..." Silver Price Forecast" (12/2/2010)
- Mac Slavo - $50.00 "Based on just the supply/demand equations, the price of silver should continue to rise and approach its historical silver-to-gold ratio..." Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold" (12/31/2010)
United Gold Direct LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the United Gold Direct LLC web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the United Gold Direct LLC website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
United Gold Direct LLC collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. United Gold Direct LLC also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by United Gold Direct LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by United Gold Direct LLC for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the United Gold Direct LLC web site. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through United Gold Direct LLC public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: United Gold Direct LLC does not read any of your private online communications.
United Gold Direct LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to link to United Gold Direct LLC so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. United Gold Direct LLC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the United Gold Direct LLC and United Gold Direct LLC family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
United Gold Direct LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate the United Gold Direct LLC Web site and deliver the services you have requested. United Gold Direct LLC also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from United Gold Direct LLC and its affiliates. United Gold Direct LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
United Gold Direct LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. United Gold Direct LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, United Gold Direct LLC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to United Gold Direct LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. United Gold Direct LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
United Gold Direct LLC keeps track of the web sites and pages our customers visit within United Gold Direct LLC, in order to determine what United Gold Direct LLC services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within United Gold Direct LLC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
United Gold Direct LLC web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on United Gold Direct LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of United Gold Direct LLC ; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of United Gold Direct LLC , or the public.
The United Gold Direct LLC web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize United Gold Direct LLC pages, or register with United Gold Direct LLC site or services, a cookie helps United Gold Direct LLC to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same United Gold Direct LLC web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the United Gold Direct LLC features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the United Gold Direct LLC services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
United Gold Direct LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. United Gold Direct LLC secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
United Gold Direct LLC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. United Gold Direct LLC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how United Gold Direct LLC is protecting your information.
United Gold Direct LLC welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that United Gold Direct LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact United Gold Direct LLC at info LLC at customerservice@UnitedGoldDirect.com . We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Important Risk Disclosure
Precious metals may be considered a form of "investment" and as with all similar investments; some element of risk of 'loss of principal' may be inherent. As such, precious metals may not be suitable for all investors. 'Return on investment' and principal value may fluctuate and your portfolio, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Market value is subject to daily pricing fluctuations and values may change without prior notice. Past performance may not be indicative of future results. No statement, presentation, article, data file or any other communication available in this material or website is to be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell a security or service, or to provide investment, legal, accounting or tax advice. Clients should carefully read sales literature prospectuses, and/or other offering documents, when available, before making purchases. They should carefully analyze all risks and/or considerations contained in the documents. If seeking recommendations or guidance, clients are responsible for providing accurate information about their financial status, goals, and risk tolerance to ensure that appropriate recommendations are provided. Clients should promptly notify their Account Executive whenever there are significant changes to their portfolio objectives, risk tolerance, income, net worth or liquidity needs. Clients should make certain that they understand the correlation between risk and return. Clients should consult an attorney or tax advisor for specific legal or tax advice.