- Coin Catalog
- History of Gold
What analysts are saying
- Steve Forbes "A return to the gold standard by the United States within the next five years now seems likely, because that move would help the nation..." Human Events: "Forbes Predicts U.S. Gold Standard Within 5 Years" (5/11/2011)
- John Embry - $100.00 (no period cited) "We haven't even really seen money start to significantly flow into hard assets... it's going to have an outsized impact on the price [of silver and gold.]... King World News (July 2011)
- Doug Casey - $5,000 (by end of 2013) "Gold could hit $5,000 an ounce in the next couple of years, as paper currencies in the United States, Europe, and Japan drop in value..." Mineweb (03/2011)
- Tom Fitzpatrick - $100.00 (no period cited) "While the high so far this year was at the same level as the peak in January 1980, we are not convinced that the long-term trend is over yet." Bloomberg (July 2011)
- Hal Lehr - $2,000 (in 2011) "Gold, which reached a record on May 2, may surge a further 30 percent by  as investors seek to protect themselves from 'economic uncertainty'..." Bloomberg (5/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $250 (no period cited) "...silver prices could reach as high as $250 per ounce before the silver bull finally stops running." Commodity Online (May 2011)
- Robert McEwen - $5,000 (by end of 2015) "Gold is a favored asset relative to equities and other assets. In times of financial stress, you have people going towards precious metals and hard assets..." CNBC (4/2011)
- Dr. Stephen Leeb - $200 (by August 2013) "My guess is that 24 months from now, that silver coin you are holding that you bought for $35 or $40, you are going to see a $200 tag on it." King World News (August 2011)
- John Paulson - $4,000 (in 3-5 years) "Gold prices could go as high as $4,000 an ounce over the next three to five years, as the U.S. and U.K. flood the money supply." Wall Street Journal (5/2011)
- David Morgan - $75 (no period cited) "The next leg up [for silver] could take out the $50/oz. level after a few tries and then not look back until establishing a new nominal level of $65/oz. - $75/oz. Silver demand is growing for both industry and as an investment." The Gold Report (August 2011)
- Jim Sinclair - $5,000 "Looking for a major upturn in gold as soon as June and targeting $5,000 as a longer term objective." Mineweb (5/2011)
- Charles Oliver - $50 to $100 (next few years) "...the long-term story for precious metals is still very firmly intact." Reuters (May 2011)
- Christopher Wyke - $2,000 (by 2012) "Gold has been going up for the past ten years, but we think gold is going to continue to rally over at least next five years..." Professional Advisor (3/2011)
- Louise Yamada - $2,000 (in next year) "Gold looks fine as it is moving to a new high. Gold remains in a structural bull market that was initiated in 2002." King World News (3/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $86.75 "An important metric to understand and watch is the silver-to-gold ratio. It tells you how many ounces of silver it takes to buy one ounce of gold..." Silver Price Forecast" (12/2/2010)
- Mac Slavo - $50.00 "Based on just the supply/demand equations, the price of silver should continue to rise and approach its historical silver-to-gold ratio..." Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold" (12/31/2010)
GOLD IRA'S MADE EASY...
Are you invested in Stocks, Bonds, CD's, Mutual Funds, Money Markets, ETC.? Think you're currently diversified and financially protected? think again...
What is the one thing all these investments have in common? No matter how you look at these investment classes on a pie chart, the majority of your investments are 100% backed by the U.S. Dollar.
With the U.S. dollar under pressure and our National Budget Deficits at a staggering record high, it's important to be prudent now more than ever. The combination of an unhealthy global economy, and climbing U.S. Federal Debt, puts the U.S. in major jeopardy of hyper-inflation. Today, it seems imminent that inflationary measures are likely to depreciate the value of your paper assets in the long-term; therefore it's now up to you to protect your nest egg.
What economic conditions contribute to a safe and profitable gold IRA?
Negative economic, political, environmental, or monetary conditions contribute to a rising gold price. Over the past 10 years we have seen Gold soar in value due to many factors. Many top experts believe that Gold will reach numbers in the neighborhood of $5,000 per ounce and Silver $300 per ounce due to our current Keynesian economic policies. This is the reason gold has always been referred to as the "crisis and safe haven commodity."
This chart valuation is based on the performance of a UGD fully diversified portfolio. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
The following trends weaken stocks and other paper investments such as the U.S. Dollar and usually cause the price of gold and other precious metals to rise:
- Trillions of Dollars in National Debt
- Unethical Government Spending
- Inflationary Pressure
- Central Banks Acquiring Gold
- Recession or Depression
- Tension in Middle East
- High Unemployement Rate
- High Oil and Gas Prices
- Supply vs. Demand
- Weakness in the U.S. Dollar
- Sky Rocketing Budget Deficits
- Stock and Bond Market Weakness
- Bank Failures
- Massive Residential & Commercial Foreclosures
- Natural Disasters
It's no wonder why investors all around the world over are gravitating to such a stable and profitable vehicle. When it comes to making a certain decision in an uncertain economy, ask yourself one simple question... would you prefer to have an account full of fiat "paper" or an account full of physical "gold" if this crisis continues to dig deeper into a hole?