- Gold IRAs
- Coin Catalog
- History of Gold
What analysts are saying
- Steve Forbes "A return to the gold standard by the United States within the next five years now seems likely, because that move would help the nation..." Human Events: "Forbes Predicts U.S. Gold Standard Within 5 Years" (5/11/2011)
- John Embry - $100.00 (no period cited) "We haven't even really seen money start to significantly flow into hard assets... it's going to have an outsized impact on the price [of silver and gold.]... King World News (July 2011)
- Doug Casey - $5,000 (by end of 2013) "Gold could hit $5,000 an ounce in the next couple of years, as paper currencies in the United States, Europe, and Japan drop in value..." Mineweb (03/2011)
- Tom Fitzpatrick - $100.00 (no period cited) "While the high so far this year was at the same level as the peak in January 1980, we are not convinced that the long-term trend is over yet." Bloomberg (July 2011)
- Hal Lehr - $2,000 (in 2011) "Gold, which reached a record on May 2, may surge a further 30 percent by  as investors seek to protect themselves from 'economic uncertainty'..." Bloomberg (5/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $250 (no period cited) "...silver prices could reach as high as $250 per ounce before the silver bull finally stops running." Commodity Online (May 2011)
- Robert McEwen - $5,000 (by end of 2015) "Gold is a favored asset relative to equities and other assets. In times of financial stress, you have people going towards precious metals and hard assets..." CNBC (4/2011)
- Dr. Stephen Leeb - $200 (by August 2013) "My guess is that 24 months from now, that silver coin you are holding that you bought for $35 or $40, you are going to see a $200 tag on it." King World News (August 2011)
- John Paulson - $4,000 (in 3-5 years) "Gold prices could go as high as $4,000 an ounce over the next three to five years, as the U.S. and U.K. flood the money supply." Wall Street Journal (5/2011)
- David Morgan - $75 (no period cited) "The next leg up [for silver] could take out the $50/oz. level after a few tries and then not look back until establishing a new nominal level of $65/oz. - $75/oz. Silver demand is growing for both industry and as an investment." The Gold Report (August 2011)
- Jim Sinclair - $5,000 "Looking for a major upturn in gold as soon as June and targeting $5,000 as a longer term objective." Mineweb (5/2011)
- Charles Oliver - $50 to $100 (next few years) "...the long-term story for precious metals is still very firmly intact." Reuters (May 2011)
- Christopher Wyke - $2,000 (by 2012) "Gold has been going up for the past ten years, but we think gold is going to continue to rally over at least next five years..." Professional Advisor (3/2011)
- Louise Yamada - $2,000 (in next year) "Gold looks fine as it is moving to a new high. Gold remains in a structural bull market that was initiated in 2002." King World News (3/2011)
- Peter Krauth - $86.75 "An important metric to understand and watch is the silver-to-gold ratio. It tells you how many ounces of silver it takes to buy one ounce of gold..." Silver Price Forecast" (12/2/2010)
- Mac Slavo - $50.00 "Based on just the supply/demand equations, the price of silver should continue to rise and approach its historical silver-to-gold ratio..." Silver Will Be Worth More Than Gold" (12/31/2010)
"Great communication and really friendly customer service. I was really happy about United Gold Direct not trying to sell me products I was not interested in. I did my research, they proclaim an A rating with the better business bureau and they definitely liberated that grade during my order process! Thanks United Gold!"
- Marcy R.
"I trusted United Gold Direct and they delivered! The service was personable, fast, with a beautiful presentation. When I open my package, it took me a few minutes to really go through each coin as they were all so well kept and beautiful! Really happy, thanks guys!"
- Christopher R.
"Ohhh my goodness! Exceptional portfolio. They hand built a custom portfolio for my goals as I was looking for privacy and protection... the transaction was seamless all the way through! My husband and I are completely satisfied knowing we have some real assets in this bad economy!"
- Sheila W.
"I feel that honesty is this company's main motive. They really seem to work hard on their communication and effectiveness. I would definitely recommend my family to United Gold Direct. My order is super flashy and classy, but now I will put it away and hope to buy more from you very very soon! Thanks UGD!!"
- Josh M.
"I requested information from United Gold Direct and I had a package to my door within 3 days! These guys are good! I did my homework and might I say this company is "as good as gold." They take good care and have great prices on their bullion and pre-1933 gold and silver bars/coins. Lots of kudos!"
- David S.
"I like companies that take pride in good service. I buy in big lots and they gave me a bulk discount which is hard to find. Everything I received is all U.S. mint certified and they sell highest quality metals available. I got my order in less than 2 weeks. Really simple, buy from United Gold Direct, I doubt you will be disappointed."
- Saaed A.
"I've had 4 orders since June. '08. They were all expertly packaged and delivered in a timely manner. I am pleased and will certainly buy from you again soon."
- John R.
"I have always liked the quality of product that I have received from United Gold Direct, and now I find the customer service is up there with the best of them also. Thank you."
- Betsy S.
"Thank you for your quick shipment and quality coins for the price I paid. Your company is very fair on pricing and your shipments are extremely fast! Very fair and very honest. Thanks tons!"
- Sandra B.
"Dear United Gold Direct - In a time of economic turmoil, it is a comfort to know that there is a company that is dependable, efficient, honest and provides an elegant selection of bullion. Thank you! You have created a very loyal customer."
- Stan N.
"Hopefully someone reads this! Just wanted to say that you guys are the best precious metals dealer in the world! I cannot believe how awesome you guys are and how happy I am with my orders. Thanks a ton!"
- Ronald R.
"Received my first order from United Gold Direct today...just one day after it was shipped! Clearly, customer satisfaction is a big part of the philosophy there. I'd say United Gold Direct is the very best! I look forward to making all of my future precious metal purchases from United Gold Direct. Thanks."
- Tom P.